Job Description: Operate both simple and more complex industrial machines efficiently to meet daily goals.
- Clean and perform general maintenance on machines and production equipment.
- Operate material handling equipment such as forklifts and aerial lifts.
- Keep systems supplied with material via forklift.
- Retrieve stage and store materials in their proper locations while maintaining the cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Ability to use a calculator and industrial scale to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry and move material weighing up to 65 pounds, with or without accommodations.
- Good communication skills and the ability to express oneself clearly.
- Ability to perform focused work with close attention to detail.
- Ability to walk, stand, stoop, 80% of shift, and work in a fast pace and get on and off a forklift multiple times each shift.
- Excellent problem solving skills, including the ability to troubleshoot equipment problems, establish priorities, and work under deadline pressures.
- Must be flexable to work occasional overtime, including some Saturdays.
CONTACT US to inquire about the career opportunities currently available.
Butler-MacDonald, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and takes pride in finding associates who will give their best each day.